Experience The Newborn Artist
Session Types & Information
A session with The Newborn Artist is a one of a kind experience. The Newborn Artist documents moments that are authentic and real between a parent and newborn. Located in beautiful Puyallup, Washington tucked in between Seattle and Olympia, The Newborn Artist Studio is a calming, neutral color based studio that focuses on natural and organic posing, with a strong emphasis in capturing authentic moments between parents and their newborn baby.
Listed below are the different session types we offer at The Newborn Artist.
We are a full service boutique studio, offering only the best heirloom quality products.
You only purchase what you love.
SESSIONS WE CURRENTLY ARE BOOKING FOR
Classic Newborn Session | our most popular choice for newborn sessions, includes newborn/parent/sibling posing
Petite Newborn Session | newborn posing only up to 45 minute session
Birth Story Session | unlimited coverage of your birth, includes digital files for download
Hello Baby Session | includes lifestyle photography taken within the first 48 hours of birth at the place of birth, includes digital files for download
Newborn Sessions begin at $475, Birth Sessions begin at $1600
Clients typically invest between $1500-$3000, depending on session type
Session fees include the time & talent of The Newborn Artist. Prints, Products and Digital Files are sold separately unless stated otherwise (Birth Story and Hello Baby sessions are an all-inclusive fee and include digital files with an online gallery)
The Details (you know… Studio policies and procedures- the important stuff)
Each client is different and each client has different needs for their custom portraiture- which is why we are dedicated in guiding you to the right products for you and your family. You can choose from collections, prints, digital files and albums.
Simply put- You only buy what you LOVE
Once you have booked your session with The Newborn Artist, you will receive a full price list in your welcome packet.
- All products are required to collect WA state sales tax rate of 9.4% (subject to change based on state requirements and re-zoning laws)
- Your session fee is collected upon booking. Birth Photography & Hello Baby require a $350 deposit to book and final balance is due typically 2-3 weeks before the session date or expected due date.
- A signed contract is absolutely required. You must sign your contract and pay the session fee before you are placed on the schedule.
- Payment plans are available for qualifying sessions and collections. Inquire for details.
- No prints or products are included unless stated otherwise (example, all-inclusive packages).
(prices subject to change at any time, at the discretion of the studio)